Entertainment Success Story
Challenge: Global Marketing Coordination
An international video game development company’s leadership team recognized a need to better coordinate product release activities around the globe. Select markets initially chose Workfront enterprise work management software as an enabler technology to help standardize process, coordinate activities, increase capability, improve user experience and gain control of marketing processes in these regions.
Leadership recognized, however, that it needed a highly automated, custom digital solution that went beyond out-of-the-box capabilities. The company needed to integrate best-of-breed marketing work management, proofing and digital asset management technologies into one integrated solution.
- Integrated Workflows and Visibility
- Operational Cost Reduction
- User Adoption
- Multicultural/Regional Inclusion
The CapabilitySource team approached the challenge with a proven methodology applied across people, processes, technology and Information that allowed us to:
- Focus on upfront user engagement and change management
- Engage through personal interaction with six different CapabilitySource specialists, including executives, business analysts, configuration specialists and custom application developers
- Utilize organizational design and process design best practices
- Apply Lean Six Sigma best practices to determine personalized Workfront configurations
- Extend out-of-the-box enterprise work management software using the CapabilitySource Connect automation platform to build custom pluggable applications that eliminate complex and time-consuming manual tasks
- Design and implement API automations for customized forms, workflow templates, standardized work requests and campaign templates
- Develop and deliver custom on-site user training
- Provide ongoing support and hosting of MarTech solutions, API automations and extensions. Lean Six Sigma best practices to determine personalized WorkFront configurations
CapabilitySource built a highly personalized marketing console that leverages three integrated marketing technologies. The solution is customized to meet the unique needs of each global region and orchestrated hundreds of campaign activities across many time zones. The design is a modern approach to integrating best-of-breed technologies that meets the needs of a global marketing team.
CapabilitySource has helped our team adjust our workflow to reflect a new organizational structure; incorporating new users and overhauling our metadata. These changes will allow us to track new work types that have emerged in our changing business landscape. Additionally, CapabilitySource has helped us formulate new approaches to our resource management.
Associate Director, Fortune 100 Entertainment Client